Graduates of three Springfield Dominican high schools talk about the impact of the Dominican charism in their lives.
Elizabeth Sperlakis (Rosary High School), Leo Rubinkowsi (Sacred Heart-Griffin High School), and Amir Gazaleh (Marian Catholic High School) reminisce about their days as high school preachers and share their wisdom.
Download our favorite bits of wisdom from this week's guests to share in social media.
- Elizabeth: The whole point of being a Dominican preacher is to be the light for others.
- Amir: Every encounter we have is an opportunity to connect with another child of God.
- Leo: All things according to God’s Will.
Our guests shared their top-three favorite songs of all time. Here they are.
- I Feel You Everywhere —Jan Phillips
- I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For—U2
- Waiting for My Real Life To Begin —Colin Hay
- Do You Know You Are My Sunshine —The Statler Brothers
- Canción del Mariachi —Los Lobos
- Sheena is a Punk Rocker —The Ramones
Learn about the places important to this week's guests.
Follow us on social media for exclusive content!